Day 2...

Day 2 of diary writing....
An early ring on the doorbell exposed that I had rung NTL to come and get the box back - thank god, that stuffs addictive...
all four children to school on time, and I started well by having a bowl of porridge! Julie came round for the morning planning sesh, we spent quite a while worrying about the recession and decided to become economic experts! I finished off an advert for the new Dorset green Directory (more info soon) . I got to the shop for 10.00, as much as I always intend to multitask whilst there it usually gets busy, we had a delivery the other day so there was still lots to weigh out and put on the shelves. Quite a few regular customers came in, and its nice to have a chat, and I may have encouraged one to help out in the shop! I just got out of the shop at 12 with enough time to collect from preschool, then it was back to mine, After a bit of lunch we got to work with some articles we have been writing, I made a comic strip for the newsletter, and an ad. Julie updated me on her research about interest rates and share prices, and we listened avidly to the news! We finished optimising and cropping photo's and it was soon time to collect the rest of the children. Once they were all home I listened to my audiobook for about an hour or so and tidied up and made dinner which we eat at five, followed by an hour or so on the internet can't remember all I was doing at this time so may well have been distracted by ...facebook/itunes...? I took the children to bed at 7.30 needing to have the light off found it hard not to get sleepy... listened to file on four, interesting, then now at 9.30 got the laptop back out,thinking what shall i get done before tomorrow, or should I just have a very early night (prob good idea) or should I get up and tidy the house for an hour (risking hat I might not get to sleep ill really late then?)

I havent got an appropriate photo to illustrate this post , But I did snap this funny sign at the pct offices the other day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

top