I registered this complaint on fixmystreet.com 4 weeks ago. I hae been encoraging residents to use this excellent site as it is so straight forward


Large hole in fence

Reported in the Roads/highways category by Cllr Lisa Northover at 15:27, Thursday 3 September 2009
Sent to Bournemouth Borough Council 2 minutes later

There is a large hole in the fence which a child could fall through

Four weeks on this is still the same so I called the council to find out what had happened to my complaint, they said I was to be fixed by parks, I called Parks, there was no-one there to answer


I called back to technical services , the number is:

ask 451199

and the email is:

cleansing&waste@bournemouth.gov.uk

There is no minimum time limit on a response so I will wait and see


Update*

After no response again I tracked down the responsible authority to Railtrack. They say they will deal with it ASAP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

top