Fun Sunday

I came home at 3.30 this morning after a great night at the Sound Circus to a call from my sister Sarah.....
Her husband Nick is on tour with Take That, where he has been playing in their support band Jamie Scott and town, he is in Copenhagen right now... anyway my Sister phoned at 4.30, saying that her waters had broken.... I said I would get the first train to London, I went back to sleep, and at 7.30 she phoned to say that she'd had a baby girl an hour before! So here I am unexpectedly in London till tomorrow when Nick gets back!
here is a pic of the new baby

and here is a vid of nick playing to some thousands in Rotterdam - he's the one with the cello... sounds not good on this clip, but it gives an idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

top